As I promised the plants I began a major re-pot of the Sarracenia about 10 days ago.The cold wet weather caused a cessation for most of last week but I've finally run out of pots yet again. So far I've used 60 of 6*6*8" (15*15*20cm) 3 litre pots and about 10 of 5*5*8" (13*13*20cm) 2.4 litre super long toms. This means if I have to leave the plants for a while in high summer I can really flood the lagoons and of course the 8" deep pots will take longer to dry out.
The situation at present is
Note the three patent home made slug bait holders strategically surrounding the pot of Calopogon. Slugs and snails love it
I relabelled everything I could identify too. Some labels were unreadable others had mysteriously disappeared, however there's not too many NoIDs.
I must admit to having a chuckle several times as I cut back the contents of a 4x4" pot to get it into a 6x6".