I did not realize this forum was empty. Time to fix that!
I got a pack of 6 seeds from BCP back in November and on advice from an experienced UK grower, I soaked them in 1000ppm GA3 for 5 days. It still took more than 2 weeks, but luckily one seed germinated (BCP's perennial Byblis seeds are known to be poor quality.) It was very slow developing, taking about a month before starting to shed the seed coat and develop some leaves. Luckily I was able to avoid damp-off which is unfortunately a common problem. I thought it was slow until I tried Roridula dentata... This plant is now growing happily outside, though I am a bit worried about the heat wave coming this weekend with the temperature possibly reaching 38C.
I was also recently given another pack of Byblis lamellata and also one of Byblis gigantea (from BCP again) and am attempting to germinate those using the same method.